I am interested in International Law and Trade studies. I enjoy studying Linguistics, World History, Philosophy, Digital marketing and technology, as well as computer software.
E-commerce maintenance of various art & computer affiliated products. Seo/ Stock keeping unit (sku) optimization of art & computer graphics supplies. Product Photo editing & website maintenance.
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Web Master
University of Connecticut
University of Connecticut – College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Web Master www.clas.uconn.edu . (August 2011 - April 2013)
Strategic Marketing Internship
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
BA Degree Economics + Political Science (Minor)
University of Connecticut
• Named to the Dean's List for Academic Achievement for the semesters:
- Fall 2009
- Fall 2012
• Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society Inductee 2010
Excellent management support and writing skills.
• Experienced with Macintosh, Windows, and Linux Operating Systems
• Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Digital video, audio, and photo editing. Knowledge of software such as
Sony Vegas, Final Cut, and Pro-Tools Editing software
• Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft DOS and Unix Commands.
• Excellent in Data Archiving and retrieving if lost. Database Management experience, familiar with SQL.
• Public Speaking Skills
• Proficient in preparing and presenting reports on various topics.
Estimated Level C-1 on Common European Framework Rubric.
Conversational level of Standard Castilian (Spain) Dialect, however comprehension of all Latin American Dialects both written and spoken.
Conversant Speaking and intermediate Writing Skills for Modern Standard & Classical Arabic. Foundational Knowledge of three major Dialects (Masri Egypt, Shami Jordan-Lebanon-Syria, Hejazi Saudi).
Interests include: International treaties, International Trade, International Criminal Court.
Computers, networking, and digital marketing. Particularly interested in Long term Data storage and recovery methods.
Ancient Greek Traditions (Socrates, Plato, Aristotle), Immanuel Kant, Political Traditions (Hobbes, John Locke), and Modern Relativism.
I have always had a strong interest in Music composition. Activities include Home recording and mixing. I play drums, guitar, bass and keyboard. I enjoy music all the way from the renaissance to the modern era, and even Gregorian Chants.
Pre-Christian Western and Near Eastern traditions including the evolution of writing scripts such as Sumerian Cuneiform, Egyptian Hierogylphs, Proto-Sinaitic, and the Phoenician alphabet. Interested in early Aramaic and Hellenistic Greek history and culture.